• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

I gotta pee hurry up with the next one! I don't wear my raiding diaper any more but maybe I should hm

Get an iPad. Take it with you.

He bought an Avengers 1 over an ipad

Im waiting for someone to accidently throw the :takeit: on the Tick 1 in the thread beneath this! lol

That would be the best accident anyone ever made, maybe I should update my Chew thread and try to get there.

I gotta pee hurry up with the next one! I don't wear my raiding diaper any more but maybe I should hm

Get an iPad. Take it with you.

Refreshing takes too long on an iPad, and I know that I would miss the best one. :ohnoez:

SHIELD--Nick Fury vs. Shield SOLD

The original run was one of Marvel's first deluxe, squarebound-style comics. Cool stuff. One of the thicker Premiere Classics.

New and sealed, limited to 530 copies. Retail was $40. Take it for $18!

Scan0068.jpg

SHIELD--Nick Fury vs. Shield

The original run was one of Marvel's first deluxe, squarebound-style comics. Cool stuff. One of the thicker Premiere Classics.

Scan0068.jpg

:takeit:

SHIELD--Nick Fury vs. Shield

Scan0068.jpg

:takeit:

^^