• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Let's do two big books tonight...

Here comes the first:

Wolverine Omnibus, Volume 1

New and sealed, small tears in the shrink. Trading at over retail, out of print. Let's do the "everyone's hitting F5 and fighting for the books price". Take it for $10,000!

:takeit:

:o

Howard the Duck Omnibus

Out of print, new and sealed. Take it for $125!

Howardduck.jpg

I wanted that one, but I remember you saying it was one of the ones that you wanted the most, grats! :applause:

Thanks... The book is for a buddy of mine that just got back from Afghanistan. (thumbs u

Here comes the first:

New and sealed, small tears in the shrink. Trading at over retail, out of print. Let's do the "everyone's hitting F5 and fighting for the books price". Take it for $10,000!

I shoulda thought of that...

Howard the Duck Omnibus

Howardduck.jpg

I wanted that one, but I remember you saying it was one of the ones that you wanted the most, grats! :applause:

Thanks... The book is for a buddy of mine that just got back from Afghanistan. (thumbs u

Awesome.

Howard the Duck Omnibus

Howardduck.jpg

Well I am glad I didn't mess with any of our men serving over there.

Howard the Duck Omnibus

Howardduck.jpg

Awesome.

Tally me up Mr. Head and I'll pay my bill up to date.

Ok gang, think I'm gonna take tomorrow off and we'll do this again soon. I'll post an update in the thread when I'm ready to go with another pile. If anybody wants an invoice now, lemme know in a PM. If not, I'll hold off till the next round in a couple days.

Here comes the first:

After that $250 Xmen last night, i looked at the price 1st! :gossip:

Here comes the first:

After that $250 Xmen last night, i looked at the price 1st! :gossip:

Now now, that was a good deal. :foryou: