• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Gonna throw in a sampler platter of indy and DC stuff tonight...not sure how the Marvelheads will take to it. hm

But will still have an X-stremely nice book or three. :acclaim:

Sounds good to me. :banana:

Gonna throw in a sampler platter of indy and DC stuff tonight...not sure how the Marvelheads will take to it. hm

:sick:

:baiting:

lol

Well I was going to take the night off, good thing I happened to look in here and see about the festivities.

I'll PP $25 to anyone who can PM me enough incriminating material to have Arch ban walker in the next 30 minutes! :idea:

lol

Well I was going to take the night off, good thing I happened to look in here and see about the festivities.

I'll PP $25 to anyone who can PM me enough incriminating material to have Arch ban walker in the next 30 minutes! :idea:

lol

Who thought that hitting f5 really fast could get you banned from forums (shrug). I would also take bribes in order to not participate tonight. ::cough:: Hawkeye ::cough::

About what time are we starting? Minus Photobucket time :roflmao:

Loading now...slowly. My relationship with Photobucket is like waiting for Axl at a G'n'R show.

lol

Who thought that hitting f5 really fast could get you banned from forums (shrug). I would also take bribes in order to not participate tonight. ::cough:: Hawkeye ::cough::

lol

Loading now...slowly. My relationship with Photobucket is like waiting for Axl at a G'n'R show.

OUCH! Slash heard that! :censored: