• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Oh boy it's been like 5 days since I have got to participate in one of these and I can say that I sure am excited! But I am also not against taking bribes to sit out either. :baiting:

How about yo momma jokes? What will it take to make you rage quit so us non-military grade internet folks have a fighting chance?

Making me mad will only fuel my desire, try again. :sumo:

I just keep thinking there's some missile defense system somewhere lagging while he hits F5....

Oh boy it's been like 5 days since I have got to participate in one of these and I can say that I sure am excited! But I am also not against taking bribes to sit out either. :baiting:

How about yo momma jokes? What will it take to make you rage quit so us non-military grade internet folks have a fighting chance?

Making me mad will only fuel my desire, try again. :sumo:

I just keep thinking there's some missile defense system somewhere lagging while he hits F5....

Hopefully Mother Russia does not go into attack mode, I have had the same fears.

Let's begin.

First, a re-list from the other night. This was purchased by a forumite who later realized he already owned. So, being the wonderful person that I am, I voided the buy. (That and he bought enough books to fill an ocean liner.

Moon Knight: Countdown to Dark

New and sealed, one tear in the shrink. Limited to 892 copies. Retail was $25. Take it for $12!

Scan0020-1.jpg