• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Shouldn't be too long until I convince myself to buy those green lantern omnibi. hm

You totally should! I bought em when they first came out. I love having them in nice big over sized collections! And the price is ridiculously great!

I have GL omnibus Vol 1.

It's a good read.

Enjoy this new, new recap as an appetizer. I've slashed some prices. :grin:

Page 3

The Life and Times of Martha Washington by Frank Miller, Slipcase Edition. Retail was $100, but this trades at $140-160. How does below retail sound? Take it for $90 $85

Page 5

Hercules: Full Circle

New and sealed, small tear in shrinkwrap. Limited to 781 copies. Retail was $20, take it for 8 freakin' bucks.

Hercules: Prince of Power

Retail was $30, limited to 607 copies. New and sealed. Take it for $12! $11!

Page 8

X-Force: Under the Gun

Retail was $35. Take it for $13! $11! Limited to 505 copies.

Page 9

Avengers: Under Siege, limited to 716 copies. Retail was $30, take it for $14! SOLD

Page 18

The Thing: Project Pegasus

Brand new and sealed, one tear and in the shrink. Limited to 945 copies. Retail was $25. Take it for $12! $10!

Page 19

The Thing: Liberty Legion

Tear in the shrink, book is totally fine. Retail was $25, take it for $11! $10! Limited to 650 copies.

Page 28

Wasteland: Apocalyptic Edition, Volumes 1 and 2

Books appear gently read. Volume 1 is out of print and fetching around $110. Volume 2 is still available, retails at $35. Own this classy set for $100 $90.

Page 42

Green Lantern Omnibus, Volumes 1 and 2

1 looks gently read, 2 is new and sealed. Retail for the pair is $150. Take the pair for $75! $70!

Page 78

The Viking Prince. Retail is $40. Take it for $18!

Page 83

X-Force: Assault on Graymalkin. Retail was $30, take it for $13! $10!

Page 94

Madman Gargantua. OOP, going rate is $200. Take it for $150!

Page 95

The Goon: Fancy Pants Edition, Volume2 , signed by Eric Powell on limitation page. Going rate is $35-$40. Take it for $20!

As of page 115, I know that a few books did not sell last night and they start around 116 I believe.

Oh and take off Avengers: Under Siege, I now own that.

photo.jpg

Look what I found while picking up my books for the week. Picked them up out of the 50 cent box purely for speculation purposes! (thumbs u

I speculate that those suck! :baiting:

lol

When they asked "Who is the Beyonder" how many readers were prepared for the HORROR that awaited them?!? :o

photo.jpg

Look what I found while picking up my books for the week. Picked them up out of the 50 cent box purely for speculation purposes! (thumbs u

lol

When they asked "Who is the Beyonder" how many readers were prepared for the HORROR that awaited them?!? :o

I don't know there FUNK... he might have a 9.6 to a 9.8 there in his hand. Big Bucks!

photo.jpg

lol

Secret Wars II was the awesome. I am the proud owner of an Omnibus as well. Buncha haters in here. :sumo:

Don't worry, The Beyonder forgives you.

photo.jpg

I remember someone mentioning a discount to the first person with a picture of themselves holding Secret Wars II raw copies :)

photo.jpg

I remember someone mentioning a discount to the first person with a picture of themselves holding Secret Wars II raw copies :)

True, but you have to also be IN the picture, lovingly fondling the book.

1 looks gently read, 2 is new and sealed. Retail for the pair is $150. Take the pair for $75! $70!

:takeit:

Thank you for taking temptation away from me. (worship)

I kept waiting for someone else to take it, lol...I have all the originals, but it might be neat to read them again:) Besides, now I can quit, I have my free shipping, hm ....(nothing like spending $70 to save $10;)

I kept waiting for someone else to take it, lol...I have all the originals, but it might be neat to read them again:) Besides, now I can quit, I have my free shipping, hm ....(nothing like spending $70 to save $10;)

Well, Tom does do a good job on keeping us reading here. :whee:

Well, Tom does do a good job on keeping us reading here. :whee:

:grin: