• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

photo.jpg

Look what I found while picking up my books for the week. Picked them up out of the 50 cent box purely for speculation purposes! (thumbs u

I remember someone mentioning a discount to the first person with a picture of themselves holding Secret Wars II raw copies :)

True, but you have to also be IN the picture, lovingly fondling the book.

Jwalker you were so close :)

Green Lantern Omnibus, Volumes 1 and 2

1 looks gently read, 2 is new and sealed. Retail for the pair is $150. Take the pair for $75! $70!

:takeit:

Well I guess you manned up ( :jokealert: ) before I did (shrug)

I waited, lol...after I saw your post, HOURS, seemed like days....

sometimes a woman just has to person-up and get it done;)

Anything happening tonight?

No, we killed him by carrying all of our purchases to the Post Office. It was homicide by omnibus. lol

No joke, I shipped a 60-lb box today, among many others.

Just going to wait a few days for more books to come in...then we'll have another frenzy.

Anything happening tonight?

No, we killed him by carrying all of our purchases to the Post Office. It was homicide by omnibus. lol

No joke, I shipped a 60-lb box today, among many others.

Just going to wait a few days for more books to come in...then we'll have another frenzy.

Wait a minute! You're not dead? Where are all the book postings? Lying down on the job ehh? :jokealert:

photo.jpg

Look what I found while picking up my books for the week. Picked them up out of the 50 cent box purely for speculation purposes! (thumbs u

I speculate that those suck! :baiting:

lol

When they asked "Who is the Beyonder" how many readers were prepared for the HORROR that awaited them?!? :o

Secret Wars II was the awesome. I am the proud owner of an Omnibus as well. Buncha haters in here. :sumo:

Don't worry, The Beyonder forgives you.

Any self respecting LCS owner would have Falcon punched him in the nads for sullying his counter with that über drek!!! :sumo::baiting::makepoint:

:jokealert:

Not really, just don't want you to get suicidal and just off a bridge on the off chance you eyes don't explode trying and you actually read that :sick:

lol

Was the 60 pound box coming to my house? :baiting:

No, yours weighs 800 pounds. I'm special ordering a forklift.

Normally, I think "handling charges" are wildly_fanciful_statement!

Picturing you though having to dolly in like 8 75lb boxes to Walker into the PO makes me want to rethink my position hm

I'd say I don't envy you but then I'm also picturing that pic you took of you and your wife swimming in that huge pool of gold coins from this sales threads profit. That just kills any pity! :foryou:

lol

Well hopefully I do not have to pay for the fork lift rental. :makepoint:

You did spend over $80... hm

Well hopefully I do not have to pay for the fork lift rental. :makepoint:

You did spend over $80... hm

Just a little... (shrug)

I'd say I don't envy you but then I'm also picturing that pic you took of you and your wife swimming in that huge pool of gold coins from this sales threads profit. That just kills any pity! :foryou:

lol

cash-money.jpg

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg