• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

I'd say I don't envy you but then I'm also picturing that pic you took of you and your wife swimming in that huge pool of gold coins from this sales threads profit. That just kills any pity! :foryou:

lol

cash-money.jpg

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg

Where did you get a picture of my basement? :baiting:

I'd say I don't envy you but then I'm also picturing that pic you took of you and your wife swimming in that huge pool of gold coins from this sales threads profit. That just kills any pity! :foryou:

lol

cash-money.jpg

lol

I've seen that before but that's still awesome!

You know you had a successful sales thread when you and the wifey are chillaxin on that bed after it!!! (worship)

Congrats(but that don't look like it gives you much lower back support :gossip: )

:applause:

lol

cash-money.jpg

Where did you get a picture of my basement? :baiting:

lol

Screw opening a store, you gotta be close now to just being able to buy a majority share of Maevel Comics! :o ( or all of DC with a few hundred billion $'s to spare :gossip: )

:baiting:

lol

Just got in a nice batch of goodies--Omnibus, Marvel Premiere HCs, a pair of Absolutes, a Masterwork or two, a couple of DC Archives, etc. Gonna try to do about 20 more listings tonight, teething child permitting. :wishluck:

Just got in a nice batch of goodies--Omnibus, Marvel Premiere HCs, a pair of Absolutes, a Masterwork or two, a couple of DC Archives, etc. Gonna try to do about 20 more listings tonight, teething child permitting. :wishluck:

Surprise run of books?

PM sent

PM sent

lol

Books arrived today in a barrage of popcorn styrofoam all over my den (thanks buddy :o ). All are in tact.

Thanks

same here I was hoping to read them tonight but I guess ill be buying more books. Time to call walker and make sure he can be here for me. Have to rip him out of the life sucking diablo 3 that he recently bought.

same here I was hoping to read them tonight but I guess ill be buying more books. Time to call walker and make sure he can be here for me. Have to rip him out of the life sucking diablo 3 that he recently bought.

Most of my friends are too. They keep wanting to know why I read books :insane: and not play games lol.

All the talk about Diablo 3 in this thread made me go out and buy it today. :blush: I blame you all!

Skipped on the guide, though. I mean, what's it gonna say? "Hack, then slash, then slash, no wait, hack first, then slash..."