• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Im ashamed to admit that that was one of my all time favorite mini series as a kid :blush:

:foryou:

Those last couple issues when she grew up, she was sooooo hot! Cmon, i was like 13 :shy:

You never, I never did read this one.

Mister X Archives

New and sealed. A list of fancy-shmancy contributors on the back cover: Hernandez bros, Gaiman, Mckean, Sienkiewicz, Kaluta...looks neat.

Retail is $80. Take it for $40!

Scan0006-9.jpg

Absolute Planetary, Volume 1 SOLD

This is the tough-as-all-hell 1st print, which had an original retail price of $50. It's new, but the shrinkwrap is falling off. It has a condition issue. There is a little bit of separation and a tear on the back of the slipcase. It's not god awful, but it is there. Just so you know. It will still look pretty on the shelf.

Cheapest used copy I see is $150. Let's go for $70.

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0618.jpg

Absolute Planetary, Volume 1

This is the tough-as-all-hell 1st print, which had an original retail price of $50. It's new, but the shrinkwrap is falling off. It has a condition issue. There is a little bit of separation and a tear on the back of the slipcase. It's not god awful, but it is there. Just so you know. It will still look pretty on the shelf.

Cheapest used copy is see is $150. Let's go for $70.

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0618.jpg

Ill Take IT

Absolute Planetary, Volume 1

Cheapest used copy is see is $150. Let's go for $70.

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0618.jpg

Ill Take IT

^^

You know I still haven't read the last issue of Planetary....after waiting frigging years for it come out.

oops, sorry samiglu! he meant the shrink wrap was completely off. His bad (thumbs u

alright, go read it now ral fast shrunk! :gossip:

You know I still haven't read the last issue of Planetary....after waiting frigging years for it come out.

oops, sorry samiglu! he meant the shrink wrap was completely off. His bad (thumbs u

lol