• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

great sales thread S-head!

Well run, well priced, and loads of fun!

+2

Kudos to EVERYONE in the thread, a LOT of giving up books to other people which was nice to see. A big, huge, fat, special KUDOS to shrunkenhead for without a doubt the most fun sales thread in CGC history and providing me with my summer, fall and maybe winter reading!!! :o

:applause:

+2

Kudos to EVERYONE in the thread, a LOT of giving up books to other people which was nice to see. A big, huge, fat, special KUDOS to shrunkenhead for without a doubt the most fun sales thread in CGC history and providing me with my summer, fall and maybe winter reading!!! :o

(thumbs u

Uncanny X-Men Omnibus, Volume 1

You know you want it. Appears gently read, two non-color breaking wrinkles on the lower spine. Trading at $180 and upwards.

Take it for $155!

Scan0007-5.jpg

:takeit:

dscott do you want the book? I told shrunkenhead to give it to one of the runner ups.

Uncanny X-Men Omnibus, Volume 1

You know you want it. Appears gently read, two non-color breaking wrinkles on the lower spine. Trading at $180 and upwards.

Take it for $155!

Scan0007-5.jpg

:takeit:

dscott do you want the book? I told shrunkenhead to give it to one of the runner ups.

yea ill take it Thanks

how in the hell is DC good stuff, You sir are such a tease.
I was out tonight so I missed DC stuff apparently but that Azzarello run on Superman was absolute garbage. It might be one of the worst things I have ever read.

I was out tonight so I missed DC stuff apparently but that Azzarello run on Superman was absolute garbage. It might be one of the worst things I have ever read.

That is saying a lot coming from Darrell

That is saying a lot coming from Darrell

Apparently he's never read Secret Wars 2 or X-Force :sick:

+2

(thumbs u

....and a good time was had by all. :cloud9:

I plan on whiting out all the text and just looking at the Jim Lee art...

I plan on whiting out all the text and just looking at the Jim Lee art with no pants on

:o

I plan on whiting out all the text and just looking at the Jim Lee art with no pants on

:o

thanks for fixing that kev... I hate hitting "post" before I finish.... typing.

While I didn't participate in this sales thread (like I could match the quick fingers of some around here anyway), but I got in on the last sales thread and my books just arrived today. They're in fantastic shape and I look forward to reading them. I'm planning on taking a few of them to Heroes with me to get signed as well. Thanks, Shrunkenhead! (worship)

While I didn't participate in this sales thread (like I could match the quick fingers of some around here anyway), but I got in on the last sales thread and my books just arrived today. They're in fantastic shape and I look forward to reading them. I'm planning on taking a few of them to Heroes with me to get signed as well. Thanks, Shrunkenhead! (worship)

Thank you for the kind words! (worship) Would love to see pics of the signed copies. :)

Ok....free to the 1st person who breaks a hundred bucks in the thread. (And you have to claim this.)

Brand new and factory sealed. Come get some, people.

Scan0004-2.jpg

And I'll take this beast of a game with my order since I broke the barrier.

Ok....free to the 1st person who breaks a hundred bucks in the thread. (And you have to claim this.)

Scan0004-2.jpg

You got it. (thumbs u

Scan0004-2.jpg

You broke the barrier?

Do you want my bill? :roflmao:

Just kidding :applause: (thumbs u I don't have an X-Box either.