• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

While I didn't participate in this sales thread (like I could match the quick fingers of some around here anyway), but I got in on the last sales thread and my books just arrived today. They're in fantastic shape and I look forward to reading them. I'm planning on taking a few of them to Heroes with me to get signed as well. Thanks, Shrunkenhead! (worship)

You lucky :censored: ! :baiting:lol

Mine arent scheduled to get here til the 14th :sorry: I'm dying for them to get here and start reading! Other than Civil War, WW Hulk and a little of House of M, i havent read anything put out in the last 20 years so i have a LOT of catching up to do! :taptaptap:

Bah, if they were not X-Men omnibus books. Sadly being out of print makes them a pain the to find and costly.

Tis true...and I'm price-checking against everywhere else and going significantly lower. :)

Bah, if they were not X-Men omnibus books. Sadly being out of print makes them a pain the to find and costly.

Tis true...and I'm price-checking against everywhere else and going significantly lower. :)

But nevertheless... :whee:

Well I have 359$ of walkers bill plus 200$ of my own so I'm good lol .

Where's the emoticon of Scrooge McDuck diving into a pile of gold? :whee:

:roflmao:

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg

scrooge_mcduck_raining_gold_lg.jpg

Thats pretty much how i'm picturing shrunkenheads house except add in a few stacks of unsold drekky DC's :baiting:

And him creepily thumbing thru my Slothboy book....... :o:sick:

lol

Well I have 359$ of walkers bill plus 200$ of my own so I'm good lol .

Where's the emoticon of Scrooge McDuck diving into a pile of gold? :whee:

:roflmao:

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg

scrooge_mcduck_raining_gold_lg.jpg

Thats pretty much how i'm picturing shrunkenheads house except add in a few stacks of unsold drekky DC's :baiting:

And him creepily thumbing thru my Slothboy book....... :o:sick:

lol

My bill is 3 bills as well. But I have stuff to read. Yeah!

Tom more books tonight lets not wait for Monday.

Sorry...reg job is kicking my azz, got no time to scan and sift until after the weekend. :sorry:

But we'll have another round in a couple days. :grin:

Sorry...reg job is kicking my azz, got no time to scan and sift until after the weekend. :sorry:

A.K.A.- My wife and I are skinny dipping in the pool full of gold bullion we built in the living room tonight with the bank i made from this awesome thread! :gossip:

lol

A.K.A.- My wife and I are skinny dipping in the pool full of gold bullion we built in the living room tonight with the bank i made from this awesome thread! :gossip:

lol

lol

lol

lol

He might not invite you back to this party... :o

:o

Well, hopefully he knows I'm just joking around with him :wishluck:

If not, might be for the best since Ive already dropped like 10k on TPB's from him!!! lol

And yes, that's another joke although it almost feels like 10k! I did get my 1st big batch of like 15 books from the last thread. Tracking said they weren't coming til the 14th but I got an awesome surprise with them at my doorstep packed perfectly yesterday :banana:

All were in perfect condition(most still shrink wrapped) and I can't wait to finish the Omnibus I'm reading now and dig into them! I've got like 20 years of moderns to catch up on so I'm psyched!

Thanks again shrunkenhead! BEST, MOST FUN, SALES THREAD EVER!!! (worship)

:o

Well, hopefully he knows I'm just joking around with him :wishluck:

If not, might be for the best since Ive already dropped like 10k on TPB's from him!!! lol

And yes, that's another joke although it almost feels like 10k! I did get my 1st big batch of like 15 books from the last thread. Tracking said they weren't coming til the 14th but I got an awesome surprise with them at my doorstep packed perfectly yesterday :banana:

All were in perfect condition(most still shrink wrapped) and I can't wait to finish the Omnibus I'm reading now and dig into them! I've got like 20 years of moderns to catch up on so I'm psyched!

Thanks again shrunkenhead! BEST, MOST FUN, SALES THREAD EVER!!! (worship)

Thank you! (worship) and no harm done. I riffed off Scrooge Mcduck, after all. :grin:

Just got my invoice and realized I had not spent as much as I thought I had so I will be back in action on Monday, good luck to everybody else!

We can not start until after 9pm on Monday I have some TV shows to watch.

Just got my invoice and realized I had not spent as much as I thought I had so I will be back in action on Monday, good luck to everybody else!

How I Met Your Mother?

How I Met Your Mother?

^^

How I Met Your Mother?

^^

:whee: