• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Just got my invoice and realized I had not spent as much as I thought I had so I will be back in action on Monday, good luck to everybody else!

We can not start until after 9pm on Monday I have some TV shows to watch.

They have these new fangled devices called DVRs... :baiting:

Damn!

I'll actually be in Atlanta for a layover from 8:00 to 9:45 but I know from flying up yesterday that my Internet on my iPhone BLOWS in the Atlanta airport :censored:

If anyone wants to grab a nice condolences omnibus for me since I'm up in Ohio for my aunts funeral, I definitely won't complain! :wishluck:

Like maybe incredible hulk volume1 :foryou:

Hey gang,

My wife's a freelance writer and she's got a major deadline tonight, which means I'm on full-time kid detail. Which means no books tonight.

Hopefully she gets her bidness done quick and we can have a round tomorrow. :wishluck:

Hey gang,

My wife's a freelance writer and she's got a major deadline tonight, which means I'm on full-time kid detail. Which means no books tonight.

Hopefully she gets her bidness done quick and we can have a round tomorrow. :wishluck:

:banana:

Sorry about the deadline and kid detail but it helps me out bigtime! If it makes you feel any better, my wife is flying to Texas tomorrow to run her 1st ironman so I have both kids all to myself tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday :censored:

Of course, that's in addition to my full 12 hour workdays each of those days except sunday :facepalm: not gonna be a fun week for me!!!