• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Enjoy this new, new recap as an appetizer. I've slashed some prices. :grin:

Page 3

The Life and Times of Martha Washington by Frank Miller, Slipcase Edition. Retail was $100, but this trades at $140-160. How does below retail sound? Take it for $90 $85

Page 5

Hercules: Full Circle

New and sealed, small tear in shrinkwrap. Limited to 781 copies. Retail was $20, take it for 8 freakin' bucks.

Hercules: Prince of Power

Retail was $30, limited to 607 copies. New and sealed. Take it for $12! $11!

Page 8

X-Force: Under the Gun

Retail was $35. Take it for $13! $11! Limited to 505 copies.

Page 9

Avengers: Under Siege, limited to 716 copies. Retail was $30, take it for $14! SOLD

Page 18

The Thing: Project Pegasus

Brand new and sealed, one tear and in the shrink. Limited to 945 copies. Retail was $25. Take it for $12! $10!

Page 19

The Thing: Liberty Legion

Tear in the shrink, book is totally fine. Retail was $25, take it for $11! $10! Limited to 650 copies.

Page 28

Wasteland: Apocalyptic Edition, Volumes 1 and 2

Books appear gently read. Volume 1 is out of print and fetching around $110. Volume 2 is still available, retails at $35. Own this classy set for $100 $90.

Page 42

Green Lantern Omnibus, Volumes 1 and 2

1 looks gently read, 2 is new and sealed. Retail for the pair is $150. Take the pair for $75! $70! SOLD

Page 78

The Viking Prince. Retail is $40. Take it for $18!

Page 83

X-Force: Assault on Graymalkin. Retail was $30, take it for $13! $10!

Page 94

Madman Gargantua. OOP, going rate is $200. Take it for $150!

Page 95

The Goon: Fancy Pants Edition, Volume2 , signed by Eric Powell on limitation page. Going rate is $35-$40. Take it for $20!

Hey gang, new books tonight as soon as the kids pass out.

one possible solution:

hMNB5.jpg

Go for it! :banana:

When DCF takes the kids away, I'll defend you for the low, low price of 3 marvel Omnibus! :devil:

one possible solution:

hMNB5.jpg

so wrong

any solution that leads to more awesome books being posted is a GOOD SOLUTION

[miraclemet incorporated does not support liquoring up your babies for any reason, and if your babies are drunk at least be sure they arent allowed to drive!]

one possible solution:

hMNB5.jpg

Go for it! :banana:

When DCF takes the kids away, I'll defend you for the low, low price of 3 marvel Omnibus! :devil:

What a bargain! Top Notch! Top Notch! :whee:

one possible solution:

hMNB5.jpg

so wrong

[miraclemet incorporated does not support liquoring up your babies for any reason, and if your babies are drunk at least be sure they arent allowed to drive!]

I look at it this way, if your baby is getting drunk after that small a drink, you need to toughen them up anyways!!! :baiting:

lol

one possible solution:

hMNB5.jpg

so wrong

I look at it this way, if your baby is getting drunk after that small a drink, you need to toughen them up anyways!!! :baiting:

lol

And someone should be making fun of that baby needing ice cubes!

That just waters it down! Dumb baby!

[miraclemet inc. does not support saying mean things to babies, there are more than enough stupid adults out there to occupy yourselves with]

one possible solution:

hMNB5.jpg

so wrong

lol

And someone should be making fun of that baby needing ice cubes!

That just waters it down! Dumb baby!

[miraclemet inc. does not support saying mean things to babies, there are more than enough stupid adults out there to occupy yourselves with]

+1

Those parents have a LOT of work to do to make that baby a respectable drinker!!! :preach:

I feel bad for them really, what an embarrassment that baby is :sorry:

Oh boy it's been like 5 days since I have got to participate in one of these and I can say that I sure am excited! But I am also not against taking bribes to sit out either. :baiting:

How about yo momma jokes? What will it take to make you rage quit so us non-military grade internet folks have a fighting chance?

Oh boy it's been like 5 days since I have got to participate in one of these and I can say that I sure am excited! But I am also not against taking bribes to sit out either. :baiting:

How about yo momma jokes? What will it take to make you rage quit so us non-military grade internet folks have a fighting chance?

Making me mad will only fuel my desire, try again. :sumo: