• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

give me that DD omnibus that didnt sell for 100$ :baiting:

What condition is TTA #44 you have there dscott?

loved :cloud9: just like her boy Antman 3.0 /3.5

Yep I just picked up a 6.0 raw. I'm never letting go until something higher comes along. Been looking for a while for it. (thumbs u

spent all of Pittsburgh comic con looking for a 6.0. No one in the entire room had the book in any grade.

It is a tough book.

Let's make everybody happy!

JLA/Avengers, oversized, Absolute-style HC with slipcase. This looks just like the Absolute editions, but I think it was printed before the line started so it's not called as such.

Cheapest I see this anywhere is $210. One minor tear in shrink, beautiful. Sorry for the pizz-poor scan. You'll like this.

Take it for $145!

JLavengers.jpg

So that's all for tonight? :(

I'm happy! :banana:

then again, i think im the only one that bought anything! You gals should dig your pocketbooks outta your purses and buy something!!! :baiting:

lol

then again, i think im the only one that bought anything! You gals should dig your pocketbooks outta your purses and buy something!!! :baiting:

lol

I did the Punisher Omnibus. :headbang:

lol

I did the Punisher Omnibus. :headbang:

Alright, theres 1 other man here!

Any of you other gals ready??? lol

oops, two others

:jokealert:

lol

I got three things! Now I got more goodness to look forward to on top of those Spirit HCs from a few rounds back :banana: