• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

My wife actually is very ok with this thread by the way. She was super excited when I got all the books in. 1st thing she did was start making space by pulling my long boxes of raws and placing them in the eBay stack.

My wife actually is very ok with this thread by the way. She was super excited when I got all the books in. 1st thing she did was start making space by pulling my long boxes of raws and placing them in the eBay stack.

lol

My wife loves this thread too, but that's because the books go OUT.

:eek: Sorry, it got bought way back...I best not tell who or there will be blood on my hands.

Hmm was it Jason I swear I will get in my car and drive to FL right now. :taptaptap:

:eek: Sorry, it got bought way back...I best not tell who or there will be blood on my hands.

Hmm was it Jason I swear I will get in my car and drive to FL right now. :taptaptap:

do it :baiting:

hm I would miss some books though... this is indeed a hard call to make.

do it :baiting:

hm I would miss some books though... this is indeed a hard call to make.

Dang it you saw through my evil plan :devil: