• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

This is a cool book:

Rising Stars, Hardcover with Slipcase

This is the 2005 release, not the later "Compendium." The difference is this is a higher quality affair and comes with a pretty slipcase. New and sealed. Get JMS's whole shebang here.

I don't see this for any less than $115 anywhere. So let's part ways for $80.

DSCN0613.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Let's continue with the power cosmic for a moment.

The Death of Captain Marvel

New and sealed, limited to 844 copies. Pretty low print run for such a key story.

I don't see this on sale anywhere...just the regular edition. So let's go with the original retail price of $25. I'm sure you can flip it for that after you've given it a read or three.

Scan0002-11.jpg

New and sealed, limited to 844 copies. Pretty low print run for such a key story.

I don't see this on sale anywhere...just the regular edition. So let's go with the original retail price of $25. I'm sure you can flip it for that after you've given it a read or three.

Scan0002-11.jpg

Scan0002-11.jpg

^^ oops goes to sufunk

Scan0002-11.jpg

I literally read that graphic novel until in turned to dust when i was a early teen in the 80's :cloud9:

Here's a great set of TPBs. Read these years ago and loved 'em.

Five trades by the Bru: Point Blank and Sleeper 1-4. That's the complete Sleeper saga. (Point Blank is the prelude.) SOLD

Awesome stuff for fans of Criminal. This is every bit as good.

Retail for these is $84. A couple of them have retail stickers on the back. Take 'em for $36!

DSCN0621.jpg

Scan0010-8.jpg

Scan0011-8.jpg