• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

Devil Dinosaur Omnibus

No shrinkwrap and there are two non-color breaking creases on the back cover of the d/j. I tried to show it in the scan below but it didn't really pick up.

Cheapest used I see is $55. Take it for $35!

Scan0008-9.jpg

Scan0009-9.jpg

Was th original retail 29.99?!? I didnt know that had ANY that retails less than $75 ???

Thats CRAZY!!! Way cheaper than a Masterworks. If you were lucky enough to buy that when it 1st came out, that was the steal of a lifetime if you were a DD fan!!! (worship)

Devil Dinosaur Omnibus

No shrinkwrap and there are two non-color breaking creases on the back cover of the d/j. I tried to show it in the scan below but it didn't really pick up.

Scan0008-9.jpg

Scan0009-9.jpg

:facepalm:

Devil Dinosaur Omnibus

Scan0008-9.jpg

Scan0009-9.jpg

Believe it or not, DD has a decent cult following :gossip:

Devil Dinosaur Omnibus

Scan0008-9.jpg

Scan0009-9.jpg

Wasn't sure you were still here. lol