• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: "Seduction of the Innocent" by Fredric Wertham

43 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can find this book at anything resembling a reasonable price? I've used bookfinder.com, but the prices are a little out of my range. smile.gif Anyone know how to get a copy cheaper?

I re all a few years back reading that Kitchen Sink Press was planning on reprinting SOTI but haven;t heard anything as yet. Would be nice to make the book affordable to all. I lucked out and paid $50 at a Boston Show for my copy with DJ (but with biblio pages cut out).

I re all a few years back reading that Kitchen Sink Press was planning on reprinting SOTI but haven;t heard anything as yet. Would be nice to make the book affordable to all. I lucked out and paid $50 at a Boston Show for my copy with DJ (but with biblio pages cut out).

That would be sweet if someone would reprint it. I've been fortunate enough to land a couple of rare books on one of my other interests (old-school pro wrestling), "Friday Night in the Coliseum" by Geoff Winningham and "Whatever Happened to Gorgeous George?" by Joe Jares, thanks to some great people on an old-school wrestling message board I post on, and I'm hoping to land a copy of SOTI, too, at some point.

Oh well, the hunt continues. smile.gif Thanks, guys!

Local pickup only (no shipping)
flamed.gif
confused.gif
The auction description states that the seller will only allow local pickups. He will not send it from San Francisco dork! sleeping.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif
The auction description states that the seller will only allow local pickups. He will not send it from San Francisco dork! sleeping.gif

No, the auction description says he will arrange an in-person pickup (no shipping). Which is not the same thing as not shipping anywhere. He will ship anywhere in the world. sleeping.gifdork.

Shipping and handling:

(within United States) Standard shipping service: US $4.00

Shipping insurance: Not offered

Sales tax: 8.500% (only in CA)

Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).

Seller's payment instructions & return policy:

I pride myself on my VERY FAST shipping. Most items are sent USPS Priority mail the same or next day. INTERNATIONAL buyers must pay via PayPal. Quoted shipping charge is for US purchasers only. INTERNATIONAL shipping charge will be actual shipping cost plus a $2 handling fee. Items ship immediately upon payment via PayPal or receipt of money order. Items paid by personal check ship after the check has cleared my bank (10 business days).

flamed.gif
confused.gif

No, the auction description says he will arrange an in-person pickup (no shipping). Which is not the same thing as not shipping anywhere. He will ship anywhere in the world. sleeping.gifdork.

Shipping and handling:

I pride myself on my VERY FAST shipping. Most items are sent USPS Priority mail the same or next day. INTERNATIONAL buyers must pay via PayPal. Quoted shipping charge is for US purchasers only. INTERNATIONAL shipping charge will be actual shipping cost plus a $2 handling fee. Items ship immediately upon payment via PayPal or receipt of money order. Items paid by personal check ship after the check has cleared my bank (10 business days).

Check his other auctions fool. They all say ships to worldwide except this one. This one is for local pickups only. The other part is his default shipping information. Fool! cool.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

Shipping and handling:

Check his other auctions fool. They all say ships to worldwide except this one. This one is for local pickups only. The other part is his default shipping information. Fool! cool.gif

Checkmate! Fool! popcorn.gif

acclaim.gif

Holy crepe. Deathlok was outsmarted by Greggy. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

'lok, if you need any help readying the noose, let me know. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

smirk.gif