• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: "Seduction of the Innocent" by Fredric Wertham

43 posts in this topic

acclaim.gif

Holy crepe. Deathlok was outsmarted by Greggy. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

'lok, if you need any help readying the noose, let me know. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif the day I need your help is the day Greggy gets laid.

How stupid can you guys be? What does the auction say? I would have thought that BOC would have more sense than to back Greggy. *sigh* You I expect this from MajorLoser.

Sigh....you are soo...stupid. Let it go. It says local pickups only !

You are losing more cred with your lack of reading comprehension. grin.gif

It does?!?

27_laughing.gif Did someone tell him to edit his listing??

Not sure, but according to Greggy it's only a local pickup. gossip.gif Who are we to dispute him, we are but mere mortals in comparison.

It does?!?

27_laughing.gif Did someone tell him to edit his listing??

Not sure, but according to Greggy it's only a local pickup. gossip.gif Who are we to dispute him, we are but mere mortals in comparison.

We are but small planetoids caught in his immense personal gravity...

Local pickup only (no shipping)
flamed.gif
confused.gif
The auction description states that the seller will only allow local pickups. He will not send it from San Francisco dork! sleeping.gif

Don't look now, but the seller edited his shipping description to make clear that he will ship it worldwide. No more reference to local pickup only. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif
The auction description states that the seller will only allow local pickups. He will not send it from San Francisco dork! sleeping.gif

Don't look now, but the seller edited his shipping description to make clear that he will ship it worldwide. No more reference to local pickup only. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah...but I was right based on the initial description! acclaim.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

I agree with Deathlok, you were WRONG bee-yotch!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

Holy crepe. Greggy was outsmarted by Deathlok. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Greggy, if you need any help readying the noose, let me know.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

acclaim.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

Holy crepe. Greggy was outsmarted by Deathlok. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

smirk.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I thought that I could trust you man! 893naughty-thumb.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I got your back in the Bronze Forum. Honest! Check out the Infinite Bronze thread. The Marketplace is free game. Here I get to mess with people's livelihood. thumbsup2.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I got your back in the Bronze Forum. Honest! Check out the Infinite Bronze thread. The Marketplace is free game. Here I get to mess with people's livelihood. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah...I'm at an all time low because I didn't one of my "4" all time favourite books for an [!@#%^&^] rape price. Yup...I'm devasted and need to snipe some sweet 100 pagers to make up for it! acclaim.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Yeah...I'm at an all time low because I didn't one of my "4" all time favourite books for an [!@#%^&^] rape price. Yup...I'm devasted and need to snipe some sweet 100 pagers to make up for it! acclaim.gif

was I right that you do have a HG copy of that book? I seem to remember you posting a pic of it in the past. great cover. thumbsup2.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

was I right that you do have a HG copy of that book? I seem to remember you posting a pic of it in the past. great cover. thumbsup2.gif

I own the 9.2 WP Oakland copy. It would have been nice to win the 9.4 at around $750 but it's no skin off my back. In restrospect, it's probably for the better, as San Diego is coming upon us and I need to stick to my priorities! thumbsup2.gif

flamed.gif
confused.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I own the 9.2 WP Oakland copy. It would have been nice to win the 9.4 at around $750 but it's no skin off my back. In restrospect, it's probably for the better, as San Diego is coming upon us and I need to stick to my priorities! thumbsup2.gif

Still a great looking book, always reminds me of the old blacklight posters. cloud9.gif