• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'87 Justice League #3 variant cover for sale here

17 posts in this topic

Somebody find me the Firestorm book and I'll dance a little jig.

I agree Rob, I have a NM copy of the JL one, but have not found a NM copy of the Firestorm one.

I was lucky enough to get both the JL and the Firestorm from my local LCS when they came out. They're probably only VF/NM, though.

they weren't sold through LCS only non direct stores, hence the limited edition. gossip.gif

they're all over eBay, i see them every once in awhile FS 61.

All the ones I see aren't NM, at least from the scans or they want a really high amount for a raw book.

i just sent this book into cgc... i'll see what grade i get sometime in early '05. anybody notice that when they change the turnaround times, they're changing them every week and a half to two weeks but the turnaround times move maybe a week? so it takes 10-14 days to catch up 7-ish. looks like it's getting better but it's not. in my opinion...

Somebody find me the Firestorm book and I'll dance a little jig.

Waiting for mine to come back from CGC, I will probably be selling it if you are still looking at the time.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lucky enough to get both the JL and the Firestorm from my local LCS when they came out. They're probably only VF/NM, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they weren't sold through LCS only non direct stores, hence the limited edition.

Hmmm. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Well, my LCS at the time had them. I think I paid slightly more than the cover price of $.75 at the time.