• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Questions about the Avenger the Vision

49 posts in this topic

Safety first!

He's got metal junk. :gossip:

Synthetic junk is still junk. Again, safety first!

You seem to be very concerned with the safety of The Vision's junk.

You are the one naturally drawn to commenting on the codpiece. Stop projecting and embrace your own junk fixation.

Nice deflection. Is the Vision's junk in danger?

Wanda is in danger if he changes density.

I understand that Ultron used Wonder Man's brain waves as a template when creating Vision, so my questions are:

1) Is there some significant reason that Wonder Man's brain patterns had to be used, could Ultron have used anybody's brain patterns, or is it just because Wonder Man's brain patterns happened to be lying around?

2) To what extent is Vision Simon Williams? Is he like him, not like him, a starting point for him, does he think he's Simon, or is he Simon?

Thanks

Kevin

Did you read this? It's pretty helpful, I didn't know any of the newer stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vision_(Marvel_Comics)

Agent Coulson to be the next Vision

I like this theory... (thumbs u

Pre-Cap Steve Rogers pauses at the Worlds Fair to look at Prof. Horton's artificial man. Obviously a play at Chris Evan's former role, but also an opportunity to introduce the Vision in future films. (shrug)

I loved this story line back in the day.

Is there some reference as to which stories were critical?

It seemed to develop over hundreds of issues so i don't suppose there is.

.....let's hope so, because the Avengers without the Vision is like bread without the butter. I'm also incredibly disappointed that we have been denied the Black Panther as a member of the crew.....but maybe later. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I loved this story line back in the day.

Is there some reference as to which stories were critical?

It seemed to develop over hundreds of issues so i don't suppose there is.

.....let's hope so, because the Avengers without the Vision is like bread without the butter. I'm also incredibly disappointed that we have been denied the Black Panther as a member of the crew.....but maybe later. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

+1,000,000 on the Vision!!!

Im a BA kid so the Vision IS the Avengers to me. I also want SOME Henry Pym character, wether Ant Man, Yellowjacket or Giant Man. Anyone, i dont care but the Avengers arent the Avengers without Hank Pym!

As far as Panther, i d love to see him also but dont think we will. His powers seem a little too similar to Captain Americas to add him imo hm

IMHO + 1 on Vision being the poster child for the Avengers - that being said, given the crazy prices people pay for 1st Apps these days, I am shocked Avg#57 is not a $1500+ book in VF/NM in overstreet... maybe its super common vs IronMan 1 (which is not even close to a "1st" app, but often seems to fetch 3x the avg price of Av57.)

IMHO + 1 on Vision being the poster child for the Avengers - that being said, given the crazy prices people pay for 1st Apps these days, I am shocked Avg#57 is not a $1500+ book in VF/NM in overstreet... maybe its super common vs IronMan 1 (which is not even close to a "1st" app, but often seems to fetch 3x the avg price of Av57.)

+1

Imo, Avengers 57 should be a MUCH more valuable book. It is fairly common even in high grade but even a LOT of the HG copies dont present very well imo. Miswraps are common which look especially bad on this issue and for whatever reason, it seems most copies are really "browned out". its VERY hard to find a nice, bright glossy copy in any grade.

That said, as much as i love him, my poor Vision just doesnt get the love i think he deserves :cry::sorry::cry: