• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitch Mehdy Appreciation Thread

95 posts in this topic

yeah, you let both of them go, you don't even deserve the "b."

Only to the effect that besides being a dumass, I was also a butthead, a bonehead, and a bastich for letting 'em go.

No longer having the Church AMF 2/10 or being forced to read a Mitch post, take your pick:

GirlCrying.jpg

that little girl looks just like mia when g.a.tor cropdusted her last trip to fla.

BP, you're the best PAL. lol

yeah, you let both of them go, you don't even deserve the "b."

Only to the effect that besides being a dumass, I was also a butthead, a bonehead, and a bastich for letting 'em go.

No longer having the Church AMF 2/10 or being forced to read a Mitch post, take your pick:

GirlCrying.jpg

that little girl looks just like mia when g.a.tor cropdusted her last trip to fla.

lol

Imagine the humiliation, if one is capable to feel humility, clicking a forum topic in appreciation to you and all you get is blogarrhea

All it needs now is pics of DavidFairygodmother DavidMerryweather.

If you insist...

b822f73b.jpg

28b56ab7.jpg

...but your opinion was elementary, my dear Watson! smiley-char156.gif

Now, can you deduce what famous building is immediately to my right from the limited information in the image? hm

Now, this thread is chock full o' win.

Imagine the humiliation, if one is capable to feel humility, clicking a forum topic in appreciation to you and all you get is blogarrhea

:roflmao:

Please god I hope he doesn`t view this as an excuse to post pictures of himself in a fairy costume! :facepalm:

Please god I hope he doesn`t view this as an excuse to post pictures of himself in a fairy costume! :facepalm:

Are you trying to suggest to him that he should be posting pictures of himself without any costume at all!!! (tsk)(tsk)(tsk)

Please god I hope he doesn`t view this as an excuse to post pictures of himself in a fairy costume his manly self! :facepalm:

Fixed! (thumbs u

Too late! :sick:

FFS, please stop posting pictures of yourself!

:facepalm:

:taptaptap: You're no fun. :(

OK, here is one from the pub I visited last night in Birgmingham...

31bc51b3.jpg

Notice that I'm not in the shot (although Bacchus does bear some resemblance)! :gossip:

Are you trying to suggest to him that he should be posting pictures of himself without any costume at all!!! (tsk)(tsk)(tsk)

:o