• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eaglemoss stopping production?

51 posts in this topic

This was my collection, back before I....*@%*&?!.....lost control. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

EAGLEMOSSASM2.jpg

The Lizard one is HORRIBLE!!! You can kind of see it in my pic but its BAAAAAAD! :sick: My son really wanted it though.

That Scorpion one looks pretty cool though. He's been looking for that one since he got his 1st but no store has ever had one down here :sorry:

EAGLEMOSSASM2.jpg

The Lizard one is HORRIBLE!!! You can kind of see it in my pic but its BAAAAAAD! :sick: My son really wanted it though.

That Scorpion one looks pretty cool though. He's been looking for that one since he got his 1st but no store has ever had one down here :sorry: [/quote

....I felt that way about Lizard also....they should have left out the McFarlane tongue.....I also need Chameleon for the ASM goal. My Scorpion was in the half price bin at a LCS.....got him for 6 bucks.I've had fun with these....it's nice to be able to get something so cool for around 10 bucks. My first one was actually the Watcher. Man Thing is another real nice one....as is Enchantress :cloud9: One thing that helped me was eBay seller PacoBoy (sp?)....he's usually willing to put together a lot deal....10 fers that saved me on shipping. GOD BLESS...

EAGLEMOSSASM2.jpg

That Scorpion one looks pretty cool though. He's been looking for that one since he got his 1st but no store has ever had one down here :sorry: [/quote

....I felt that way about Lizard also....they should have left out the McFarlane tongue.....I also need Chameleon for the ASM goal. My Scorpion was in the half price bin at a LCS.....got him for 6 bucks.I've had fun with these....it's nice to be able to get something so cool for around 10 bucks. My first one was actually the Watcher. Man Thing is another real nice one....as is Enchantress :cloud9: One thing that helped me was eBay seller PacoBoy (sp?)....he's usually willing to put together a lot deal....10 fers that saved me on shipping. GOD BLESS...

Yeah, my son has Man Thing and he's pretty nice. Seems like the big ones are the coolest imo but EXPENSIVE! I dont mind buying a $14 for my son when we go to the store but dropping $34-40 for the bigger ones is a little different story! The Galactus and Sentinel are both pretty awesome though (thumbs u

ive never seen these, really nice looking. is it a magazine of some sorts with the packaging or is it a big cardback?

They come with a like 15 page magazine about the character and a poster also. WELL worth the money IMO for your favorite characters (thumbs u

Lizard is pretty lame but Doc Oc is one of the coolest small pieces in a simple pose.

Scorpion is nice too.

I was really disappointed by the SandMan one so I never bought it. I thought Sabretooth was pretty poor too.

Kraven and Ultron are pretty neat though. The Spidey sitting on the chunk of building is nice. I keep on waiting until I have more room in my office so that I can display them so most of mine are out of sight at the moment. :(

....maybe it's gotten to the point where they've covered most of the popular characters and are worried about sell through on the more obscure ones. I wish they could've done the Mad Thinker/s Awesome Android / original version...but they probably would have only sold a couple dozen. At first I didn't like Sandman, but he grew on me. Super Skrull is fabulous. I would still participate at 15 dollers per....but as a smaller company, they may have needed more customer commitment on an advance subscription level. GOD BLESS...