• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

31 posts in this topic

lol

"FREE" WD #1.... Classic!

GLWS

Thanks!

For those that have PMed me quoting GPA, the most recent sale on the WD 1 8.5 obviously does not show my purchase of it, which is right around what I have listed here for these 2 books. (thumbs u

I didn't even realize I passed 1000 posts. Man I should have come up with something a little more clever than ranting about GPA quotes.

lol

"FREE" WD #1.... Classic!

GLWS

Thanks!

For those that have PMed me quoting GPA, the most recent sale on the WD 1 8.5 obviously does not show my purchase of it, which is right around what I have listed here for these 2 books. (thumbs u

Nor did they mention the more recent sale of lesser graded 8.0 at $425 and a 9.0 at a four sale average of $539 I would imagine :eyeroll:

Your price was right in line (thumbs u Congrats on the sale :applause:

:gossip: and discussing misuse of GPA is a perfectly good topic for post 1000 :ohnoez:

Usagi Yojimbo Summer Special 1 CGC 9.6 SS with sketch by Stan Sakai. Don't see these too often. $100 plus shipping.

IMG-3.jpg