• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anti-avengers thread...

58 posts in this topic

I do like the guy who played Loki in the latest Thor movie better.

It's the same person. :facepalm:

Same person as in what??

Tom Hiddleston

He is best known for his portrayal of Loki in the 2011 Marvel Studios film, Thor. ...

He reprised his role as the supervillain Loki in the 2012 movie The Avengers, and is scheduled to reprise it again in Thor 2, set to start filming in August 2012.[14]

I was just winding Watson up. Seen both films, and Hiddleston has made the role his own.

Sounds like an old Grandfather clock. :)

Same person as in what??

Tom Hiddleston

He is best known for his portrayal of Loki in the 2011 Marvel Studios film, Thor. ...

He reprised his role as the supervillain Loki in the 2012 movie The Avengers, and is scheduled to reprise it again in Thor 2, set to start filming in August 2012.[14]

I was just winding Watson up. Seen both films, and Hiddleston has made the role his own.

Not a bad analogy. (:

Same person as in what??

Tom Hiddleston

He just sticks his finger in the back.

To address the OP, I think The Avengers will have all they can handle in the 2nd movie, if Ol' Groovy-Chin has anything to say about it.

He's still gonna lose; that's what he does. And he's the best there is at what he does.

To address the OP, I think The Avengers will have all they can handle in the 2nd movie, if Ol' Groovy-Chin has anything to say about it.

He's still gonna lose; that's what he does. And he's the best there is at what he does.

I don't read Marvel since I got over teen angst, so I was wondering what the Marvel "legion of doom" equivalent was...

I don't read Marvel since I got over teen angst, so I was wondering what the Marvel "legion of doom" equivalent was...

Your avatar says otherwise. :baiting:

For the Avengers, it would be the Masters of Evil.

Loki was a better written character in Thor & played with more nuance by Hiddleston in Thor than in Avengers. Much better.

Your avatar says otherwise. :baiting:

:applause:

For the Avengers, it would be the Masters of Evil.

+1 MoE ruled by Ultron 5 :o

Hawkeye should of had his traditional costume

I thought it close enough. Just needed the mask.

Cut it out.

This is the hate thread.