• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed. Thanks dscott !!

14 posts in this topic

KUDOS THREAD

First :takeit: gets it .

No probies or HOS.

Shipping in US is $20 insured priority mail box. PM me for international.

I accept PayPal, Check or Money Order.

Just got this book a couple of weeks ago, was going to send it to CGC but thought I would sell it raw and give you the option of having it CGC'ed through me.

Recent GPA shows a 3.0 sold for $1495 in May of 2012. I would like $1275 $1195 ! Thats $200 below GPA and even more below OSPG.

Also, if you would like to have this sent straight to CGC you can do that through me and get 20% off of the submission fee.

Has almost 1 1/4 in spine split at the bottom. There are tears at both staples but both staples are firmly attached. I am not the best at judging PQ, I would say white/off-white. Cover still has nice gloss and colors. Remember, most 3.0's have bad corner CBC's, a lot of chipping, tanning and a rough overhang so this is a really nice 3.0.

Don't let this affordable SA Key go to auction and give it a good home. ;)

IMG_0001-51.jpg

IMG_0002-40.jpg

Nice looking grail and a fair price for one of my all time favorite keys! :) Good luck with the sale!

No worries just saw the price reduced and it jump up to the top of the thread. Well done on the buy was just going to think about it myself. To slow though obviously doh!