• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With Avengers breaking past $1B I guess the sequel will have no budget limits?

9 posts in this topic

Just read that it broke through $1 billion.

Also took a new record for highest grossing second weekend at $100M.

The cool thing is that if this movie had ANY budgetary constraints, they will probably be thrown out the window for the sequel.

Bring it on Marvel Studios!

(I know I know... another Avengers thread...)

Just read that it broke through $1 billion.

Also took a new record for highest grossing second weekend at $100M.

The cool thing is that if this movie had ANY budgetary constraints, they will probably be thrown out the window for the sequel.

Bring it on Marvel Studios!

(I know I know... another Avengers thread...)

and it's this type of fiscal responsibility that makes America great (and broke)

According to Whedon's latest press release Avengers 2 will revolve around the purchase of a small eastern European country, and will require a soundtrack consisting entirely of Beatles songs.

and will require a soundtrack consisting entirely of Beatles songs.

The Beatles - Help! ??

Guess that one will play when Thanos is kicking

I'd say Helter Skelter is more fitting.

And I think you can get most small European countries for less than you might think!

According to Whedon's latest press release Avengers 2 will revolve around the purchase of a small eastern European country, and will require a soundtrack consisting entirely of Beatles songs.

Latveria?