• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE STUFF - That's right I said it - FREE STUFF! TODAY! 4 PM PST

268 posts in this topic

MYSTERY ITEM B -

16b07ca1.jpg

Generation 1 iPad 32GB with Wifi. - Used - but practically new with updated iOS.

I bought this for my Fiancee back in 2010 while we were in NYCC for Comic Con. She hardly used it, so grabbed it for airplane trips to watch movies. I just got a New iPad, so I gave her my iPad 2.

Hardly used.

$20 Shipping and Handling for this item.

wow

MYSTERY ITEM A -

jesperson.jpg

e4ed7480.jpg

Congratulations!

You've just won a photo of CGC Signature Series Diva and Board member Jon Jesperson with his cat Fluffy (or Mr. Kitty, Scratchy, Snowball, whatever he calls it)

JJ will personalize the photo and send it to you. You will be able to display this among all your other favorite pictures of family and friends.

When you have guests over you can say "Hey, I know that guy!" or "I have no clue who that is but he sent me the photo anyway."

Please contact board member JonJesper for redemption.

Photo to be uploaded shortly by JJ.

(thumbs u

?

MYSTERY ITEM B -

16b07ca1.jpg

Generation 1 iPad 32GB with Wifi. - Used - but practically new with updated iOS.

I bought this for my Fiancee back in 2010 while we were in NYCC for Comic Con. She hardly used it, so grabbed it for airplane trips to watch movies. I just got a New iPad, so I gave her my iPad 2.

Hardly used.

$20 Shipping and Handling for this item.

[Edit] I see I missed out on everything. :makepoint: