• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trouble adding a book.

12 posts in this topic

I have tried repeatedly to add Amazing Spider-Man #272 9.6 to my set and it always accepts the book but never adds it. The last time I tried I checked and it said the grade was .0 frown.gif

How can I add this book?

Where's Redhook when you need him? When you go into manage your set you will see Auto Build Best Set at the very top. Click on that and it might fix the problem for you. I had a similar issues today and that cleared it up. thumbsup2.gif

Where's Redhook when you need him? When you go into manage your set you will see Auto Build Best Set at the very top. Click on that and it might fix the problem for you. I had a similar issues today and that cleared it up. thumbsup2.gif

TRY AUTO BUILD BEST SET AT THE VERY TOP!

When you go into manage your set you will see Auto Build Best Set at the very top. Click on that and it might fix the problem for you.

Thanks Kryptonite! 27_laughing.gif

TRY AUTO BUILD BEST SET AT THE VERY TOP!

When you go into manage your set you will see Auto Build Best Set at the very top. Click on that and it might fix the problem for you.

Thanks Kryptonite! 27_laughing.gif

I got your back Dog....I got your back 27_laughing.gif