• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - ASM - #23, 25, 72, 100, 113, 45 Boston - all SOLD

38 posts in this topic

Welcome and I've got some nice HG issues to find new homes for.

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

I'll take payments by PayPal, postal money order, or check.

Shipping will be $10 and covers Priority Mail and insurance in the USA, outside we''ll work it out. I always double box CGC books and use lots of bubble wrap, no worries on shipping.

Please check out my feedback thread for references, the link in my signature.

PM offers are welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp will be used to compare with any take it posted.

Feel free to send me a PM, ask any questions or for another picture, correct a mistake etc, and thanks for looking.

Satisfaction is guaranteed, I will disclose anything important that I know of, like a CGC case cracked or scratched etc.

If you're not satisfied, you can return a book in a reasonable time.

I'm using this new to me used Microtek i900 scanner now. Let me know what you think, I finally got the software that came with it to work, now on a new PC.

I'll post the books beginning with the #113, and I'm hoping Jason can work out something for the #23 Suscha News copy he likes.

ASM 113 CGC 9.6 White pages, $275 - :news: SOLD

ASM 100 CGC 9.8 White pages, $1700 - NOW $1500 :news: SOLD

ASM 72 CGC 9.4 OW pages, $330 - :news: SOLD

ASM 25 CGC 9.2 OW pages, $1300 - :news: SOLD

ASM 23 CGC 9.2 OW/W pages, $1500 - Suscha News :news: SOLD

ASM 45 CGC 9.6 OW/W pages, (Boston) - $870 - :news: SOLD

:gossip: That #25 is a 9.2, not a 9.4.

Thanks, I was about to make a comment about it being an old label but not likely to resubmit to make the 9.4 grade. I'm copying and pasting from a past thread. :gossip:

I have a #45 9.6 coming from HA that I'd sell if I can get the good price I paid for it. I'll post that picture next.

Time for bed, I finally figured out the basics of this scanner and got the pictures uploaded. I'll be back from work tomorrow afternoon.

I appreciate the several PM's I've had about these books. I've come to see that I priced a couple of them a bit high over GPA, the #25 and #100, but the others are a good bit under GPA and I don't have as much room to come down from those.

Please do make me any offers, I can do better on the #25 and #100 prices than the others. All of these were intended to be kept, so I'm just upgrading or changing my mind on grades etc. Regards,

I appreciate the several PM's I've had about these books. I've come to see that I priced a couple of them a bit high over GPA, the #25 and #100, but the others are a good bit under GPA and I don't have as much room to come down from those.

Please do make me any offers, I can do better on the #25 and #100 prices than the others. All of these were intended to be kept, so I'm just upgrading or changing my mind on grades etc. Regards,

hm

PM coming

hm

PM coming

PM returned. :hi: