• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - ASM - #23, 25, 72, 100, 113, 45 Boston - all SOLD

38 posts in this topic

I sent off four books and planned to only sell the ASM 7 out of them. I got the expected grades for two books, but the #7 evidently has some trimming of the top edge, and my best #3 they called a 7.5 copy.

So I will sell the restored ASM 7, it's a 9.0 as I figured, and likely the 7.5 #3 too. :frustrated:

I place them both in my For Sale registry already, priced at where I will start. The #3 I called a 9.0 and it does like that good. There's got to be some kind of stain etc, that I've never noticed. I bought all of my raw books 20-37 years ago. Regards,

Now $1500.

This ASM 100 is the last book left here at the moment. Below is a link to the HA page where I bought it, and members there can see the monster sized pictures.

The GPA has been showing some sales well under $2000, which is why I jumped on it last year.

The 12 month average for seven books is $1657. For the last 90 days two books sold at an average of $2027.

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7036&lotNo=91117

asm100cgc98front.jpg

#100 is one of my favorite covers, and Peter with six arms inside isn't a bad story either. I have been hunting for the best copy for myself for a long time. This had everything but the slightest hint of white showing along the spine. I got one this year which has a hair less white spine than this one. This has no typical printing defect that I can see, most of my raw copies had it.

If anyone really likes the #100 as much as I do, this is a keeper book for sure. Make me an offer, this is always a high demand book.

ASM 100 CGC 9.8 White pages, $1700 :news: NOW $1500

It's a really nice copy.

Unlike many copies of ASM 100, this one does not have the common printing defect, the pinched lines on the covers.

asm100cgc98front.jpg

asm100cgc98rear.jpg

:takeit: