• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

115 posts in this topic

Final discount! Everything listed so far and from here on will be 35% off list price! Even bigger discounts if you want to buy a bunch of books. Just PM me. Also PM lowball offers encouraged!

A few months back I picked up a large war collection. I'm going to offer some of the nicer books to the boards first. Many of the books in this thread are going to be in nicer shape than you normally find them and a lot of them rarely come up for sale.

First :takeit: in the thread get's the book and trumps ALL PM negotiations

Payment: Paypal or if you are going to Wizard World Philly I have booth there and you can pay cash and save on shipping! Time payments available. If interested PM me for terms.

Shipping: Will be at exact cost and I ship worldwide.

Returns: You can return the book if you are dissatisfied.

Grading: I consistently receive feedback from my sales threads on the boards and on eBay that I under-grade. You can check my eBay feedback with my username: ezauctionsnj

I will just be posting front cover scans for economy of the thread, but if you would like to see a back cover don't hesitate to ask.

I'm going to be listing these in alpa-numeric order...

There are about 500 more books that are lesser grades from all the Big 5 DC titles that go all the way up to the bronze age so if you need specific books that you don't see here just ask.