• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgc 10% discount?

7 posts in this topic

I'm going to submit directly to cgc booth at an upcoming show (which I haven't done before)

I don't have a membership # currently.

Can someone link me to the form to fill out? And also preferably tell me how to get the 10% discount?

Thanks

Thanks.

I'm going to submit directly to cgc booth at an upcoming show (which I haven't done before)

Can someone link me to the form to fill out? And also preferably tell me how to get the 10% discount?

Thanks

I've heard that you can't get the 10% discount if you drop your books off with CGC at a show. Can anyone else confirm?

(At least you save the postage so that's like 10% off anyway?)

PS - You don't need a membership # to submit comics to CGC.

Thanks

I've heard that you can't get the 10% discount if you drop your books off with CGC at a show. Can anyone else confirm?

(At least you save the postage so that's like 10% off anyway?)

PS - You don't need a membership # to submit comics to CGC.

Yes, you can.

save me some $$$! thanks!!