• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a difference a couple months makes on Thanos prices

150 posts in this topic

I disagree and see Thanos as the number one villian in all of comic book history,while Wolverine has lost popularity over the years just like

Chris Claremont and John Byrne have. In other words Wolverine`s best days are behind him,while for Thanos the skys the limit.

In all comic book history? I can't take your post seriously after reading that.

He's been on a roll the past few days with wacky comments. :baiting:

Saying that Walking Dead #1 will be a slightly better investment pick over TMNT#1 and Incredible Hulk #181 these next few years is not wacky. Wacky would have been someone saying that NFL SuperPro will be a better investment pick than AF #15 over the next few years. :)

I disagree and see Thanos as the number one villian in all of comic book history,while Wolverine has lost popularity over the years just like

Chris Claremont and John Byrne have. In other words Wolverine`s best days are behind him,while for Thanos the skys the limit.

Then name the other so called kings to the throne?

hm

DarkThanos's greatness is such that he is the same character in Both the Marvel and DC Universes.

He is literally the bestest and greatest villain evah!

Fingh!

What can i say dude? I like the villains. Thanos has been my fave since I was a little shaver.

The funniest thing about the whole Darkseid - Thanos thing is that Starlin admits he ripped off Darkseid. But DC realized how awesome Thanos was and ripped him off by creating Mongol, who is more of a rip-off of Thanos than Thanos is of Darkseid. :ohnoez:

Fingh!

What can i say dude? I like the villains. Thanos has been my fave since I was a little shaver.

The funniest thing about the whole Darkseid - Thanos thing is that Starlin admits he ripped off Darkseid. But DC realized how awesome Thanos was and ripped him off by creating Mongol, who is more of a rip-off of Thanos than Thanos is of Darkseid. :ohnoez:

Suck it Harmon.

Woo hoo!!

He's been on a roll the past few days with wacky comments. :baiting:

Saying that Walking Dead #1 will be a slightly better investment pick over TMNT#1 and Incredible Hulk #181 these next few year is not wacky. Wacky would have been someone saying that NFL SuperPro will be a better investment pick than AF #15 over the next few years. :)

I dunno - why couldn't he be the greatest villain? I mean, it's a bold statement and all, but with the way Marvel pushes it's characters - combined with how they are successfully handling themselves with new media - Thanos could be a template for a whole new generation of bad guys.

He's pre-established with some really great fan-favorite conflicts. Whereas the stalwarts like Doom or Loki (Hell, they repackaged Magneto and Subby a few times) are somewhat stuck (without major re-imaginings to the character).

I see Thanos having seriously awesome potential - more so than most - if not all - villains that are in the MU right now. However, I am fully prepared to accept that it's not true a few years from now - as I'm a *little* biased because he's been a favorite character of mine since I read Infinity Gauntlet in the 90s.

Fingh!

You need to stop posting awesome Thanos cover sketches, or I'm going to have to go all Harold on you and threaten to come over, beat you up and take them.

I've never been able to locate a decent Thanos sketch cover, I assume because people have them drawn and they have no desire to sell.

Fingh!

You need to stop posting awesome Thanos cover sketches, or I'm going to have to go all Harold on you and threaten to come over, beat you up and take them.

I've never been able to locate a decent Thanos sketch cover, I assume because people have them drawn and they have no desire to sell.

Don't click on this link.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5376705&fpart=1

Fingh!

Don't click on this link.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5376705&fpart=1

Must...not...cli

446f73e38d5bf6a0a2df495d02d0f824964fc466_m.jpg

I have already won the Internet, many, many times.

And with good reason. I really love the inked one on the X-Men blank. He's got a real early appearance feel to him. Dark and heavy lines really lend itself to the illustration. You, sir, are a righteously magnificent b@stard.

My brother has the best one. He hated comics but always loved Thanos. Billy Dinh did Thanos holding up the Infinity Gauntlet. It is so rad. I will get a pic of it the next time I am at my bother's place.

Then name the other so called kings to the throne?

hm

Clearly it's The Shredder. :baiting: