• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Books For Sale on eBay

12 posts in this topic

Ummm...so....which is the 1st Full Mystique...Ms. Marvel 16 or 17? confused.gif

#18. [!@#%^&^]. I didn't even notice that I'd screwed that up. I listed 18 first and then "sold similar" on the next two without changing the title. sorry.gif

#18. [!@#%^&^]. I didn't even notice that I'd screwed that up. I listed 18 first and then "sold similar" on the next two without changing the title.

Rob --

If you want to correct the titles, just cancel my bids. I placed bids on them to keep track of them on My eBay, rather than watch them.

#18. [!@#%^&^]. I didn't even notice that I'd screwed that up. I listed 18 first and then "sold similar" on the next two without changing the title.

Rob --

If you want to correct the titles, just cancel my bids. I placed bids on them to keep track of them on My eBay, rather than watch them.

Sweet. Thanks. I'll do that right now.

Rob --

Sweet. Thanks. I'll do that right now.

Actually... maybe not. What happened to the cancel bids link? It used to be at the bottom of the selling page, it's now MIA. 893frustrated.gif

Actually... maybe not. What happened to the cancel bids link? It used to be at the bottom of the selling page, it's now MIA.

I think it's now in the middle of the bid history page. At least there's a link, and you'll need the item number and my user id: jeffreykli.

Actually... maybe not. What happened to the cancel bids link? It used to be at the bottom of the selling page, it's now MIA.

I think it's now in the middle of the bid history page. At least there's a link, and you'll need the item number and my user id: jeffreykli.

OH well. I cancelled the bids and I still can't edit the title or description. Thanks anyway.

OH well. I cancelled the bids and I still can't edit the title or description. Thanks anyway.

New and inproved eBay 2.0! foreheadslap.gif