• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Groo's for you to review...

12 posts in this topic

I have a couple of Groo #1's from the first series not Marvel. If you have an opinion as to the grades of each book, I'd appreciate your thoughts. I'm posting the first book in this post (Book A) and the second book in the next post (Book B). Thanks.

Book A Front:

Groo_1a_front.jpg

Book A Back:

Groo_1a_back.jpg

WHERE DID MY BOOKS GO???? I better check my collection... well, they're still there. Let's see if I can find them on line...

photobucket's down... you're all missing some killer-diller books. in the meantime, check out those X's!

WHERE DID MY BOOKS GO???? I better check my collection... well, they're still there. Let's see if I can find them on line...

photobucket's down... you're all missing some killer-diller books. in the meantime, check out those X's!

The first one looks to be a VF-. The second is probably a F+ to a F/VF.

Did you ever find all the hidden messages?

Dan

Book 1: VF 7.0

Book 2: F 6.0.

CAL hi.gif

You took the grades right off my keyboard (words out of my mouth)! foreheadslap.gif

You took the grades right off my keyboard (words out of my mouth)!

Hi there ACES! Great minds think alike!

Oh, did I ever mention to you that I like your choice of avatar? I always thought Invisible Woman was the most under-utilized weapon that Team FF ever had! And not too bad looking either!

Seriously, we all can't like Spider-man as our top hero. That would be boring and limiting our minds.

See ya!

CAL hi.gif