• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$16.99 for Six Million Dollars of entertainment = A nice deal!

27 posts in this topic

Finally!!!

:whee:

Now I just have to find the time to sit down and watch some episodes!

(Found it at Target this evening...)

six.jpg

If you have fond memories of this show as a child as I did....stop now....let those memories stand on their own.

Once you watch these episodes again there's no going back to the sweet sweet memories you once held.

You've been warned.

I was thinking that as much as I loved that show that it may not stand up too well to the test of time. Thanks for doing the legwork for me. :)

Naw its still good cheezy fun even now :)

I snagged the entire series in the Time Life box set that came out a year and a half ago. Paid an arm and another arm for it... but its got a cool talking case that plays the theme song.

I must admit... after the Bigfoot episodes and the Bionic Woman ones... it does kinda jump the shark.

But at least it jumps that shark in glorious slo-mo with that cool sound effect... "na na na na na na" :)

I was thinking that as much as I loved that show that it may not stand up too well to the test of time. Thanks for doing the legwork for me. :)

I destroyed one of my most perfect childhood memories so that others might not have to. :cry:

Finally!!!

:whee:

Now I just have to find the time to sit down and watch some episodes!

(Found it at Target this evening...)

six.jpg

If you have fond memories of this show as a child as I did....stop now....let those memories stand on their own.

Once you watch these episodes again there's no going back to the sweet sweet memories you once held.

You've been warned.

Two years ago my wife bought the Bionic Woman series for me which included the Six Million Dollar Man tie-ins and it only left me wanting more!

As Bio-Rupp said...

"...at least it jumps that shark in glorious slo-mo with that cool sound effect... 'na na na na na na'..."

:D

I destroyed one of my most perfect childhood memories so that others might not have to. :cry:

I went through a phase last year with Netflix revisiting all kinds of childhood movies and TV. Some days sucked and others were pretty awesome.

I went through a phase last year with Netflix revisiting all kinds of childhood movies and TV. Some days sucked and others were pretty awesome.

Oddly enough, the ones with that we watched for the pretty ladies are still pretty good.

Fall Guy? Still works. Heather Thomas? Still mega-watt hot.

Oddly enough, the ones with that we watched for the pretty ladies are still pretty good.

Fall Guy? Still works. Heather Thomas? Still mega-watt hot.

Heather Thomas. :cloud9: She was one of the first that created strange feelings.

Thank you! (worship)

Are there any SPECIALS included?

Did season 1 have Bigfoot in it?

Or him fighting the robot tank?

Those were some of my favorite episodes. I can't even remember how many seasons the show was on. But I probably seen most of them.

I wish I'd never re-watched any Battlestar Galactica, but the Thundarr cartoons were 10 times as fun as an adult. :)

Are there any SPECIALS included?

Did season 1 have Bigfoot in it?

Or him fighting the robot tank?

Those were some of my favorite episodes. I can't even remember how many seasons the show was on. But I probably seen most of them.

I don't recall bigfoot or robot tank in first season. There ws 1 or two episodes I couldn't get though.