• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragoncon - C.G.C.

59 posts in this topic

I arrive on Weds. before con and stay at the Marriott. Would it be easier to seek you out before the chaos and get my books to you? I only want 4 sig series books. A couple of Sylvester McCoy Doctor Who books and 2 Gillian Anderson X-Files covers.

DRAGONCON!!!!!!!! This is the convention all of you hard working comics dealers should go to unwind and take a break. It's just so much fun.

DCon is nicely shaping up vs last year. Hope there are some nice Silver Age/Golden Age comic dealers too...

My current "List of Interest"

Neal Adams

Humberto Ramos (not everyone's cup o'tea)

Jim Starlin

Stan Lee

Dustin Nguyen (loved his Batgirl covers)

Bernie Wrightson

George Pérez

Tim Sale

Thats some pretty good A list for a con thats less comics and more fantasy/sci-fi (and there's more obviously, just not guys Im interested in).

Definately outdoing last year which I think was basically Lee, Steranko & Perez as "A listers"

Anyone else bringing a trade box and want to meet up?

I might could do that. hm I only live a couple of hours away so I'm driving down Saturday getting a sketch for a boardie hopefully, getting a pic with Rose McGowan, one or two sketches myself hopefully, and definitely bringing the camera. :)