• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange tales 110 SOLD CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

The cover looks nice,but structurally probably in that 5.0/5.5 grade. (thumbs u

GPA on a 5.0/5.5 is 635.00.

Seller can ask what he wants. Why on his thread?

Just thought his idea of a 9.0 is out reach with that major staining going on. (shrug)

If this was in the PGM forum, you'd be correct but its a sales thread.

The cover looks nice,but structurally probably in that 5.0/5.5 grade. (thumbs u

GPA on a 5.0/5.5 is 635.00.

Seller can ask what he wants. Why on his thread?

Just thought his idea of a 9.0 is out reach with that major staining going on. (shrug)

If this was in the PGM forum, you'd be correct but its a sales thread.

My apologies for thread crapping,sometimes I don't think before I post. :foryou:

Hi oakman all good i know you meant well, I was just mentioning to another boardie our comic community is a small group really and I have to say I've only really had positive experiences with people here. I am here like everyone else selling so that both buyer and seller(myself ) are happy. I love the boards and will continue to hang out here and its been a real pleasure to have gotten to know some boardies via this one sales thread so far! Thanks to you and everyone with the kind encouragement!!

Hi here I have a structurally amazing Strange Tales 110. The only issue is some moisture damage on front and back cover and some of the pages inside.

Standard rules I'll take it trumps PM, but feel free to ask any questions. Offers are welcome via PM.

Paypal, checks accepted.

Asking 850

$20 shipping.

Please, no probies or hall of shamers

:takeit: as per PM