• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange tales 110 SOLD CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

Hi here I have a structurally amazing Strange Tales 110. The only issue is some moisture damage on front and back cover and some of the pages inside.

Standard rules I'll take it trumps PM, but feel free to ask any questions. Offers are welcome via PM.

Paypal, checks accepted.

Asking 850

$20 shipping.

Please, no probies or hall of shamers

126045.jpg.c1f801b957457256b00b9c5d105064ee.jpg

126046.jpg.d3848595fdbbbb1b162f7a4a3b148788.jpg

Structurally around a 9.0(if it were not for the top right corner it would of had a chance at 9.2 or 9.4), nice supple pages. The moisture mark issue is the problem I don't know how much to penalize it for. If we knock a couple grades lets say an 8.0?

Thanks for your interest.

There is no restoration I know of. I have looked closely, no trimming, no gluing or pieces added, no color touch.

I can send even higher res images of the ones here as the forum forces me to lower resolution of images somewhat.

Thanks

The cover looks nice,but structurally probably in that 5.0/5.5 grade. (thumbs u

GPA on a 5.0/5.5 is 635.00.

Seller can ask what he wants. Why on his thread?

Just thought his idea of a 9.0 is out reach with that major staining going on. (shrug)

Thanks guys! Nice of you to be so positive. Democracies gotta love em!

I want to thank everyone so far who's been interested and has made this special book sale so fun and interesting! Im hoping soon to relocate this book to a lucky buyer!

The cover looks nice,but structurally probably in that 5.0/5.5 grade. (thumbs u

GPA on a 5.0/5.5 is 635.00.

Seller can ask what he wants. Why on his thread?

Just thought his idea of a 9.0 is out reach with that major staining going on. (shrug)

Only problem, Oak, is he wasn't really soliciting for grading feedback. Probably the best place to have this discussion is outside of his sales thread and over in the General Marketplace discussion thread. (thumbs u

Best of luck with your sales thread, mrchocholat! It's a key that's been slowly working its way up on my hit list--can't go wrong with Dr. Strange!-)