• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Bronze Age

DC Superhero comics?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. DC Superhero comics?

30 posts in this topic

22 People!!!! crazy.gif

I had an estimate of four on these boards collecting 100 pagers. mad.gif

crazy.gif

Have you seen the Infinite Bronze thread? frown.gif

Icefires is being a little again

Correction: he has a little . thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for telling everyone I have a little . I thought that was going to be "our little secret"! Nothing for you tonight!

Usually I'd come back with an insult or 2 but why bother making a fool of you when you're doing such a fine job of it yourself? boo.gif

Why, that is the most awe inspiring response I've heard in the last 5 minutes! Pat yourself on the back, venom. Mensa will undoubtedly be calling you. YOU are the greatest!

22 People!!!! crazy.gif

crazy.gif

Thanks for telling everyone I have a little . I thought that was going to be "our little secret"! Nothing for you tonight!

Usually I'd come back with an insult or 2 but why bother making a fool of you when you're doing such a fine job of it yourself? boo.gif

Why, that is the most awe inspiring response I've heard in the last 5 minutes! Pat yourself on the back, venom. Mensa will undoubtedly be calling you. YOU are the greatest!

I made that comment, not 'venom. Geez, you REALLY are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. foreheadslap.gif

22 People!!!! crazy.gif

crazy.gif

I made that comment, not 'venom. Geez, you REALLY are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. foreheadslap.gif

Icefires you really are an insufficiently_thoughtful_person Stupid

22 People!!!! crazy.gif

crazy.gif

popcorn.gif

22 People!!!! crazy.gif

crazy.gif

Yes I am. insane.gif

An insufficiently_thoughtful_person for paying that price? I've seen worse, I've done worse... confused-smiley-013.gif

Not talking about a price for a book.

We are just calling him an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

He actually got quite a good price 893scratchchin-thumb.gif