• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mycomicshop.com who uses???

22 posts in this topic

So if this is how it is, is there anyplace online that grade well???? I am looking for some bronze books that I would like to add to my collection and don't want to get ripped off again on a bad grade from eBay, but it sound like online shops are just as bad as eBay grading. Does anyone have a site that sells TRUE NM books that are NM????893frustrated.gif

Marnin Rosenburg, Superworld, Doug Sullipa, High Grade--all good alternatives...but you'll pay more too, as you should expect. Hint: The larger the comic store, the LESS LIKELY you will receive what you order. Find dealers who fit niche markets where you are buying.

Oh man, don't even get me started on DREAM THEATER. Not one of the best, it is the best CD I have ever heard. I love that band.....one of the few things I like more than comics. I could go on and on, but since you are the first person to notice the D.T. cover, I am sure no one cares.

thumbsup2.gif

That is THE BEST DT album, hands down. My wife didn't like DT but that album got her hooked... tongue.gif (and notice how old I feel, because I still say musical releases are "albums" foreheadslap.gif)

I find it hard to get people turned onto D.T. I take people to the shows and that is all it takes. Starting with Scenes is a good place, although I find more people can get into Falling Into Infinity 1st.