• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction, May 22nd, post your adventures here!!

114 posts in this topic

With the Clink auction about to begin, I thought I would start the thread for comments. Got my eye on a few books, good luck everyone!

Jason :headbang:

:sumo: ......welcome to the Thunderdome, let the games begin...... :sumo: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

After my last two week's purchases I am going to most likely refrain from participating. I bid on a couple of issues but did not come out the winner. I was the underbidder on the Amazing Spider-man 13 in 7.5 and walked away at $815. I couldn't see taking it to $875 for a 7.5.

After my last two week's purchases I am going to most likely refrain from participating. I bid on a couple of issues but did not come out the winner. I was the underbidder on the Amazing Spider-man 13 in 7.5 and walked away at $815. I couldn't see taking it to $875 for a 7.5.

Buzz..I was also bidding on the ASM 13 7.5. I bid on a couple of other ASMs and managed to win one of 6 I bid on. I was the underbidder on the ASM 8 by $3...yes, three whole dollars.