• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YO!! IS LIGHTHOUSE IN THE HOUSE????

20 posts in this topic

i'm still waiting for my 1602 set. confused-smiley-013.gif

still waiting for my $1 tpb too frown.gif

I got my $1 TPB and my Mylite's today. It's th e wrong TPB but for a buck I guess I don't care.

I read the whole thing and didn't even get help with the big words

don't me wrong, i've met LH in person and he's a nice guy and all, laugh.gif it's just his customer service that needs working on. angel.gif

I went to his store once and there was a stack of a/b 100 boxes all ready to go sitting on a table in the back. I asked him what the deal was (since I noticed he had recently gotten some neg. on eBay for late shipping). He told me that was the stack of boxes awaiting VALID, non-PO Box addreddes (he was shipping Fed-Ex). His post-auction emails clearly stated "No PO Boxes" but I guess people couldn't follow simple instructions. When he would receive a bogus address he would email the person and ask for a valid one. Lots of people would not even email back.

At the time he was sending out 200 - 300 packages/week (just a guess).

i'm still waiting for my 1602 set. confused-smiley-013.gif

Me too...... hi.gif

i'm still waiting for my JLA/Avengers set.

i'm still waiting for my Contest of Champions set from 1982. frown.gif

foreheadslap.gif