• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Secrets #88 VF Lady In White! MIss Fury #4 #7!

19 posts in this topic

Adding a House of Secrets #88 to the mix here so I don't junk up the BA/SA/GA thread!

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins. Paypal payment preferred. US shipping included. International shipping, we'll work something out.

PM offers are welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp rules all. Onto the Big Show:

Miss Fury #8 - 3.0 Universal $210 (notes include: two extra staples, not manufacturing) SOLD!

missfury08front.jpg

missfury08back.jpg

Miss Fury #4 - 3.5 Qualified

Missing centerfold, affects story. 1 piece of tape on cover. $85

missfury04front.jpg

missfury04back.jpg

Hope that headline isn't too confusing. My wife has recently enacted a 'No Catsuit' rule for my comic books, so I've gotta get rid of ol' Marla Drake and her Miss Fury getup.

I'd like to sell as a lot first, but will entertain breaking them up if I can't get any action.

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins. Paypal payment preferred. US shipping included. International shipping, we'll work something out. I use lots of bubble wrap and when possible - just like a night out on the town - I double box.

PM offers are welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp rules all. Onto the Big Show:

Miss Fury set of 4 books, as seen below $580/shipping included.

She can do that? Unilaterally? Wow. There goes a BIG chunk of your Batmans and Detectives, along with select issues of Amazing Spider-Man.

Sorry to hear it, Dude.

Oh, and now that I know that this is a short sale under forced conditions, I offer $250 for the lot, lol LOL lol

Are there any "notes" on the label for issue #8? like glue or tape or anything?

If no then :takeit:

PM sent.

Miss Fury #2 - 4.0 Restored

Color touch on cover. 3 pieces of tape on cover.

Sold via PM

^^

Remainder moved to Ebay - PM me if you're interested in either book! Thanks!

House of Secrets 88 VF $35 shipped

This is a great looking VF book. Has some cover indentions that are non color-breaking and some real minor staple stress. BC has typical spine stress for this grade. I believe this is a great pressing candidate.

house88front.jpg

house88back.jpg

Balls,

you might want to page Miraclemet for the Lady in White :baiting:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5410226&fpart=1

Done! Thanks for the heads up!

House of Secrets 88 VF $35 shipped

This is a great looking VF book. Has some cover indentions that are non color-breaking and some real minor staple stress. BC has typical spine stress for this grade. I believe this is a great pressing candidate.

house88front.jpg

cant say no to a great price like this for another Lady in White!

:takeit: per the PM