• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Scott Campbell sale - all raw, cheap and reduced!

30 posts in this topic

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins. Paypal payment preferred. US shipping is $5 for one or many books. International shipping, we'll work something out. Comics will be packed between a minimum of 4 pieces of cardboard. I pack 'em tight, just ask your mom. :baiting:

PM offers are welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp rules all. Onto the Big Show:

She Hulk #2 NM++ $8 I'm not big on giving raws a 9.8 designation, but this book is super pristine, and I was keeping it for JSC to sign. Gotta whittle down a bit, so I'm putting this here. SOLD!

jsc_shehulk.jpg

Danger Girl 1:25 Sketch Variant #1 NM++ $10 I'm not big on giving raws a 9.8 designation, but this book is super pristine, and I was keeping it for JSC to sign. Gotta whittle down a bit, so I'm putting this here. SOLD!

jsc_danger.jpg