• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

18 posts in this topic

All forum rules apply , shipping is included. :takeit: over Pm's. No shipping out side of U.S (sry) . Thanks for looking!

Wes

$ 1580 paypal, 1525.00 check or money order. Shipping is included.

as51.jpg

as53.jpg

as52.jpg

as5b.jpg

Not a bad price. My calculations put it's value at $1471.29 using a best fit curve of GPA data. Now if only I had $1500 to spend.

My calculations put its value at whatever someone's happy to pay for it.

Not a bad price. My calculations put it's value at $1471.29 using a best fit curve of GPA data. Now if only I had $1500 to spend.

My calculations put its value at whatever someone's happy to pay for it.

(thumbs u

can't go wrong with any all select IMO.

I don't know whether to face palm this or not.

Oh what the heck, :facepalm:

Great book by the way. Can one ever go wrong when it comes to Timelys? No.

Aww, you're just jealous because you don't know how to calculate a best fit curve to GPA data. :baiting:

Aww, you're just jealous because you don't know how to calculate a best fit curve to GPA data. :baiting:

And you're a rude Newb who will learn quickly that thread crapping is a big no no around here. If you're smart, you'll learn fast or this place won't be much fun for you. :eyeroll:

Anyway, back on track...any All Select is awesome to own, I always loved this cover. I'm kinda surprised its still here.

And you're a rude Newb who will learn quickly that thread crapping is a big no no around here. If you're smart, you'll learn fast or this place won't be much fun for you. :eyeroll:

Anyway, back on track...any All Select is awesome to own, I always loved this cover. I'm kinda surprised its still here.

I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you. I also didn't mean to the thread. When the price I figured is almost exactly the price he quoted even before he expressed a willingness to bargain down from there I meant to imply it was priced extremely well. As you note I am new here and looking back wish I had simply said "That won't last long at that price" or "Beautiful comic, great price". With luck I may last a few years.

I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you. I also didn't mean to the thread. When the price I figured is almost exactly the price he quoted even before he expressed a willingness to bargain down from there I meant to imply it was priced extremely well. As you note I am new here and looking back wish I had simply said "That won't last long at that price" or "Beautiful comic, great price". With luck I may last a few years.

Were pretty protective in sales threads. Sounds like an honest mistake. You'll learn the ropes quickly, jokes about pricing are a no-no.

On a sidenote, take it from someone that's been trying to put together the Select run on a budget for 5 years. That's a great price and Wes is a top-notch seller. And no, I have no idea what a GPA best curve fit is. :foryou:

Awesome book Wes. Wish I could afford it to upgrade my 3.0. :(

Sell your 3.0 and make it hurt for a month, that should sell quick . Thats how I do it. Its almost gone btw. Hes deciding.