• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with grading OLD X-MEN #28

7 posts in this topic

I would like to send an e-mail to a few people with some pics of a nice silver age X-MEN COMIC #28 i just got, looks fantastic to me LIKE NEW, but a few other people grading would be nice, SINCE I HAVN'T GRADED ANY COMICS BEFORE, i am thinking of sending it in to be graded, would be my first comic book graded,grin, since i dont collect them...

I just got a big collection about 800 of mid 1970's comics in of mixed condition, all below NM avg VG to FINE I WOULD SA, some earlier and a few later ones, and about 1100 1979-1983 mostly from the 1980 and 81 comics most if not all in VF-MINT condition and this was in them also....I was thinking of selling the lot of them for like 50 cents each or around $600-$1000 if i can get it, not sure if i should SELL IN BULK or take the time to put them up on ebay etc etc, i have talked to a few 3 dealers and they said thats about all i would get for them etc....Any advice or help would be appreciated...

Thanks alot !!! Eric

513136-DSCF0001000.JPG.b48c404c7a85f4570fd67f5da8cf36ff.JPG

looks glossy and all but until you get a flat shot of the book on a scanner it's really hard to grade it. but looking at the colour breaking spine creases and the wear around the bottom staple i'd grade it 8.0-8.5.