• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a buncha pre-silver stuff for sale--10% off all but 1

86 posts in this topic

choice comics 3, a terrifically hard book. last i looked, there were 2 on the census. none is for sale anywhere that i could see. the "lost city" story continues from great 3.

this one looks nice, but has some water-staining. rust on staples, but the cover is very securely on, nonetheless. o/w pages. there is a tear on 4 pages in the book.

that is not a bug-chew on top right, but a ding, which bent a few pages underneath, which you can see.

i'm not sure what it would grade--4.0'ish i guess. guide doesn't matter on this book. $700.

choice3.jpg

more frank; ghost rider 2, 5.0, o/w. $175.

ghostrider2.jpg

....what a scarce book. I remember seeing one these at a show in the mid 70's and everyone was flipping over it. Frazetta was white hot back in those Lance and Ballentine days . I think it was priced at 50 bucks when an AF 15 was $ 30. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

moon girl again; tales from the crypt 22, 3.5. "the irs collection"--i kid y'all not, with the c.o.a.--a colorado irs agent stole gov't tax money and bought comics with it!!! $100..

crypt22.jpg

If you have the irs collection certificate that goes with it

:takeit:

moon girl again; tales from the crypt 22, 3.5. "the irs collection"--i kid y'all not, with the c.o.a.--a colorado irs agent stole gov't tax money and bought comics with it!!! $100..

crypt22.jpg

If you have the irs collection certificate that goes with it

:takeit:

it is indeed there mike, you big WINNAH!!!

thanks, sir.