• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott Earth 2 (New 52) Issue 1 Pages For Sale!

1 post in this topic

An update to let Nicola Scott fans know that I've updated my Comicartshop with fabulous new Nicola Scott art for sale, specifically pages from Earth 2 Issue 1!! You can view the Earth 2 pages here - http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Page=1&GSub=130974&Order=Date

These pencil pages are beautifully finished with detailed shading and feature major characters! A number of them have already sold or are awaiting payment as I had a list of fans who had contacted me prior to the release of the first issue who have purchased pages. I decided to post all the scans so that people could view the artwork and see pricing details.

Please note that the price for the page 2/3 DPS reflects Nicola’s preference not to part with it unless convinced otherwise :)

All artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between 2 sheets of ½ inch thick foam core board and taped securely. Postage usually works out to around US$45.00 depending on insurance and other options and a quote is obtained from Australia Post.

Preferred payment method is via Paypal and my address is – roydster@yahoo.com You can also contact me via that address if you have any queries regarding Nicola’s upcoming work for sale.

Thanks for looking! Best,

Royd