• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiants, Deadpool, Moon Knight + More Sets and Individual Issues

42 posts in this topic

I just picked up a big collection of stuff and will only be keeping a small amount of it. The rest is up for grabs. I'll keep it posted here for a few days and if there are no bites, I will post it elsewhere.

Prices don't include shipping, Paypal is preferred. Individual scans are available, just ask. Some of the stuff I don't know how to price, so ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, but of course :takeit: trumps all.

Valiant X-O Manowar original series Complete Issues 0, 1-68 + a few (about a dozen) extra books. Super hot series right now. VF or better.

$210 NO LONGER FOR SALE AS LOT (WILL BREAK UP LATER)

Savage Dragon 0, 1-131 w/Lots of Savage Dragon Extras (such as crossovers and mini series books). Just about 170 books in total. Also includes Megaton 3 (1st appearance of Savage Dragon). VF or better

$200

DSC07964.jpg

Marc Spector Moon Knight Complete Series 1-60. Includes issues 55-60. I'll includes lots of extras here as well, such as The Trail of Moon Knight mini series complete, and a couple of 1980s MK books. VF or better.

$200 SOLD

DSC07962.jpg